If you already have a diving qualification you may be able to skip the training and get straight into the water! We’re a CFT/CMAS club, so to dive with us you will have to crossover your qualification to the CFT equivalent.
The crossover process involves;
- Get a CFT Logbook (€35)
- Attend a few of the training lectures.
- Hand Signals
- Diving Environment (or hypothermia)
- Dive tables
- Complete a diving medical (with the SU Health Unit or with your own GP)
- Get annual CFT Insurance/Membership (€55 students, €110 non-students)
- Fill out the required forms and apply for your CFT certificate (€30)
As part of the crossover process you may be asked by the Diving Officer to read our fill out some of the forms below.